Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Week in Instagrams

This week was pretty slow event wise. I spent most of me week as a nanny or at work. I did get to spend some quality time with friends and I got some pretty new things to keep me happy.
first we have a project I'm working on with the little girl I watch. We're making a pillow!
I did a full closet purge and got rid of a TON of clothes I don't wear anymore. It felt amazing and now I have room for new clothes! :)
A little TJ Maxx trip with my friend, Brittney.
Gorgeous new shoes I bought while shopping with Brittney. I'm most excited about these. Who doesn't love a new pair of shoes?!
Last but not least, my new nail polish arrived from Amazon. I'm a bit late on the mint nail trend but for me it will always be a favorite.
Hope your week was great, too! Until next time! xo Emily





No comments:

Post a Comment